2019 Winter Program / Elite 2009 (Session II)
- Youth Soccer International’s Elite program continue their growth process this Winter with a more high paced, fun, and competitive curriculum. Our 2009 Elite team will meet on Mondays and Fridays from 7-8 pm.
Youth Soccer International's main focus will be to develop our talented players and allow them to be confident, have fun, and express themselves while preparing to compete in a competitive Chicago indoor league.
- Please take a moment to read more about our Elite Winter program.
- Session II: January 28-March 30
- Mondays and Fridays 7-8pm
- Saturday Indoor League Games
- No Practice: 1/21, 2/18
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Requirements: Shin Guards and gym or indoor shoes
- Elite Program Location:
How do I register my child for the Elite program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Elite program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.