Fall 2018 Clinic / 2009-11
Youth Soccer International has added a new class this fall 2018. Our Saturday's clinic will be divided in four different topics (one per week).
Our practices will be offered to players born in 2009-11 at our North Lincoln Park (Alcott Elementary) location only. Each class will run for 1.5 hours and will be distributed as described in the details below.
**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.
- 4 Weeks (September 5th - October 22nd)
- September 22 Kick Off (Topic: Dribbling)
- September 29 - Topic: Ball Handling
- October 6 - Topic: Passing and Receiving
- October 27th - Topic: Shooting
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Program Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration