2019-20 Winter / YSI Girls
- Youth Soccer International’s Girls team continue their growth process this Winter with a more high paced, fun, and competitive curriculum. Our Girl's team will meet for practice on Fridays from 7-8 pm.
Youth Soccer International's main focus will be to develop our talented girls and allow them to be confident, have fun, and express themselves while preparing to compete in Chicago Fire Indoor League.
- Please take a moment to read more about our Girl's Winter Program.
- November 8-March 27
- Practice: Fridays 7-8pm
- Sunday Indoor League Games
- No Practice: 11/29, 12/27, 1/3, 2/7
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Coach to player ratio of 1:10
- Requirements: Shin Guards and gym or indoor shoes
- Practice Location:
How do I register my child for the Girl's team?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Girl's team based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.