2019-20 Winter Program - 2013 Advanced
- Youth Soccer International has decided to create an advanced 2013 Winter group given the amount of talent observed throughout the Summer and Fall seasons. We are very proud and excited to continue working with all our kids and have them learn more fundamentals of this beautiful sport. As our 2013 advanced group's skills grow, YSI will continue to make an impact in their overall development by teaching them the great values that soccer bring.
- Our advanced practices will be offered on Saturdays at Windy City Field House (2367 W Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647). YSI's Winter season will consist of 16 weeks and will run for 1 hour per week. Please take a moment to look below to find out more information.
- 16 Weeks (November 9th - March 21st)
- No Class: 11/30, 12/21, 12/28, 1/4
- Players born in 2013 - Must be already 5
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Program Location: Windy City Fieldhouse (Map)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
How do I register my child for the Advanced 2012 program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Advanced 2013 program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.