2019 Fall Girls / 2010-11
- Youth Soccer International will continue continue to develop our girl soccer program this coming Fall 2019. YSI's current girl group has been learning and enjoying soccer with a more advanced curriculum.
- Our YSI's girls team will meet for practice twice per week for 1 hour and 15 minutes each day. During the fall program, coaches will help the group consolidate and hopefully be able to compete later in the Winter season. This will be a great challenge for those players who wish to continue growing and developing their soccer skills (as individuals and as a team). Our main focus is to develop players and allow them to have fun and express themselves on the field.
- YSI's girl group will practice twice per week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, in addition to Saturdays at Alcott Elementary.
- 7 Weeks (September 3rd - October 19th)
- Practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6-7:15 pm) and Saturdays (10-11 am)
- Program Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
How do I register my child for the Girls program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Girl program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.