2019 Spring Advanced / 2010
- Youth Soccer International is ready for another Spring outdoor season. Our Spring 2019 Advanced soccer program will be full of fun activities and games that will help develop players' soccer skills.
- This season, we are offering an advanced level class for players born in 2010. The program will meet twice per week on Mondays (Alcott Elementary) for practice and Saturdays (Hawthorne Scholastic Academy) for a warm up and scrimmage agains the Lycée Français de Chicago School.
- 7 Weeks (April 1st-June 1st)
- No Class on 4/13, 4/15, 5/25, and 5/27
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- 2010 Advanced Program Locations:
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
How do I register my child for the Elite program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Advanced program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.