2019 Spring Girls / 2009-11
- Youth Soccer International is very excited to form its first girl soccer program this Spring 2019. YSI will develop this group's soccer skills to a more competitive soccer level.
- YSI girl's group will practice twice per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays at Alcott Elementary.
- 7 Weeks (April 3rd - June 1st)
- No Class on 4/13, 4/17, and 5/25
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Program Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
How do I register my child for the Elite program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Girl program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.