YSI 2009 Team
- Welcome to Youth Soccer International's 2009 team page.
- Our 2009 team will plan on completing an exciting 2019-20 season continuing their development with twice per week practices from September through July and league competitions during the Fall, Winter, and Spring. For this season, the team compete in a 9v9 format.
- We will continue challenging our 2009 players with a complete soccer curriculum and activities that will continue developing their skills. The YSI model will accounts for our players' emotional, cognitive, and physical changes within their age.
- 2 Weekly Practices (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Practice Time: 7-8 pm (60 Minutes)
- Kick Off: November 6th
- No Practice: 11/27, 11/29, 12/25, 12/27, 1/1, 1/3
- YSI 2009 Program Location:
- Annual (Three Season) Program:
- Fall (Sept-Oct)
- Winter (Nov-Mar)
- Spring-Summer (Apr-Jul)
- 2 Weekly Practices
- Outdoor Fall League (YSSL)
- Winter League (Chicago Futsal Academy)
- Outdoor Spring League(YSSL)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Coach to Player Ratio 1:12
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No Cleats Allowed)
- Uniforms (Sold Separately)
How do I register my child for the YSI 2009 Team?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's 2009 team based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.