YSI 2010 TEAM
- Welcome to Youth Soccer International's 2010 team page.
- Our 2010 team will plan on completing an exciting 2019-20 season continuing their development with twice per week practices from September through July and league competitions during the Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- We will be challenging our 2010 players with a complete soccer curriculum and activities that will continue developing their skills. The YSI model will accounts for our players' emotional, cognitive, and physical changes within their age.
- Annual (Three Season) Program:
- Fall (Sept-Oct)
- Winter (Nov-Mar)
- Spring-Summer (Apr-Jul)
- 2 Weekly Practices
- Outdoor Fall League (YSSL)
- Indoor Winter League (Chicago Futsal Academy)
- Outdoor Spring League(YSSL)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Coach to Player Ratio 1:12
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No Cleats Allowed)
- Uniforms (Sold Separately)
- 2 Weekly Practices (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Practice Time: 6-7:30 pm (90 Minutes)
- Kick Off: September 3rd
- YSI 2010 Program Locations:
How do I register my child for the YSI 2010 Team?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's 2010 team based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.