2019 Summer / 2012 Teams
- Welcome to Youth Soccer International's 2012 Summer program. Our 2012 blue and gray teams will continue their development this season by practicing twice per week at Alcott Elementary (Map) and playing games or scrimmages each Saturday at our Lake View location - Hawthorne Scholastic Academy's Turf Field (Map).
- Our 2012 Blue and Gray team main objective for next Fall is to be ready to compete in a all year round league. We will be challenging our players with intense and advanced soccer activities that will improve their skills considerably.
- Please take a moment to read more about our 2012 summer program.
- 7 Weeks - Three days per week (June 4th - July 20th)
- No Class on 7/4 and 7/6
- Born 2012
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No Cleats Allowed)
- 2012 Program Location:
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
How do I register my child for the 2012 Teams?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's 2012 team based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.