2020 Spring / Open 2012
Youth Soccer International is very excited to start a new outdoor season. Our Spring 2020 open soccer programs will be full of fun activities and games that will help develop players' soccer skills.
This Spring season, we are offering open level classes to players born in 2012 at Alcott Elementary (North Lincoln Park). Our classes will run on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays.
At YSI, we strive to adapt our coaching to the age and developmental level of each player or group of players. Our 2012 group will continue working on the fundamentals of the game (ball control, dribbling, passing, and shooting) by introducing game like experiences such as 1v1’s, 2v2’s.
YSI’s weekly practice format will include ball on foot fundamentals for the first half of the practice. For the second half, the group will play an organized scrimmage where players will learn the rules of the game, as well as incorporate basic team concepts for their development.
**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.
- 7 Weeks (April 2nd-May 30th)
- Players Born 2012
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- No Class on 4/8, 4/11, 5/16, and 5/23
- On Saturday 5/16 all groups meet at Hawthorne
- Program Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here