YSI 2020 Summer / Open Programs
During this Summer season, Youth Soccer International is offering open level players 3 different options:
- Twice/Week Program (Tuesday & Thursday Evenings) at Alcott Elementary's Turf
- Once/Week Program (Saturday Mornings) at Hawthorne Scholastic's Turf
- Once/Week Program (Saturday Mornings) at Alcott Elementary's Turf
Click on the registration links below to make your selection. Players are permitted to register for more than one program.
- Season Length: 4 weeks (8/4-8/29)
- Ages 5-10 (groups will be separated by age, to the extent possible)
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
Open Level Classes Curriculum: At Youth Soccer International, we strive to adapt our coaching to the age and developmental level of each player or group of players. Our open group players will work on the fundamentals of the game (ball control, dribbling, passing, and shooting) while enjoying fun games and activities.
**All classes are subject to cancellations/changes depending on registration numbers.
**Covid-19 restrictions - all players and parents must adhere to Covid-19 guidelines to participate. Guidelines and waivers will be sent to all registrants.
**Partial refunds will be issued in the event that the season has to end early due to City restrictions relating to Covid-19.