Lake View Summer Soccer Programs - ELITE LEVEL
- Youth Soccer International is expanding our soccer programs by adding a fourth location. We are proud to offer our first Elite programs at Hawthorne Scholastic Academy's Turf Field (Map) and Blaine Elementary School (Map).
Our summer 2017 Elite soccer program will meet twice a week and will be designed to challenge players who wish to continue growing and developing their soccer skills. Youth Soccer International's main objective for next Fall 2017 is to prepare our elite groups to compete with teams of the same age. We will use this summer program as preparation for the 7-9 year old group (only) by inviting teams to play friendly games on Saturdays at our Hawthorne location. Our 5-6 Elite group will continue advancing their soccer skills with our fun and challenging activities and scrimmages.
- Click Here to find out in more detail our level breakdown.
- Please take a moment to read more about our Elite summer programs.
- 8 Weeks - Twice a week (June 21st - August 9th)
- Ages 7-9 / Wednesdays 6pm to 7:30pm and Saturdays 10:30am to Noon
- Ages 5-6 / Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm and Saturdays 10:30am to Noon
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No Cleats Allowed)
- Elite Program Locations:
- Wednesdays - Blaine Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Saturdays - Hawthorne Scholastic Academy's Turf Field (Map)
How do I register my child for the Elite program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Elite program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.