Youth Soccer International is excited to be back at Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map) for yet another exciting program! Our Fall 2017 soccer program will be full of fun activities and games that will help develop players' soccer skills. Youth Soccer International will run an assessment day in the first week to decide whether a player fits in a beginner or an advanced group. Our 8-week program will meet three times per week Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for a total of 3.5 hours.
Lincoln Park - THREE DAYS A WEEK FALL PROGRAM (7-9 YRS)
- Please take a moment to read more about the details of our Fall soccer program.
- 8-Weeks (September 6th - October 28th)
- Option 1: Mondays & Wednesday 6pm - 7pm and Saturdays 11am to 12:30pm
- Option 2: Mondays & Wednesday 7pm - 8pm and Saturdays 11am to 12:30pm
- Ages 7-9
- Coach to player ratio of 1:8
- Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field in Lincoln Park (Map)
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No cleats allowed)
- Free T-Shirt With Registration