- Youth Soccer International’s 2011/12 Elite program will continue throughout the Winter with a 14 week indoor program.
Youth Soccer International will challenge our 2011-12 players to continue to grow their confidence and skill level. Since we will participate in our very first competition, we will start working on team concepts.
- Please take a moment to read more about our upcoming Elite Winter program.
- Session II:
- Mondays: January 8th - April 2nd
- Saturdays League - January 6th - April 7th
- Practice: Mondays - St. Paul UCC’s (638 W Kemper Pl, Chicago, IL 60614) indoor facility (Map)
How do I register my child for the Elite program?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's Elite program based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.