Summer 2019 / YSI Girls Team
- Welcome to our Youth Soccer International's Girls soccer team. Our YSI girls team will continue developing this season by practicing twice and playing games or scrimmages each Saturday at Alcott Elementary (Map)
- 7 Weeks - Three days per week (June 4rd - July 20th)
- No Class on 7/4, 7/6
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7 pm and Saturdays 10-11 am
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Requirements: Shin Guards and Turf Shoes (No Cleats Allowed)
- YSI 2010 Program Location: Alcott Elementary's Turf Field (Map)
- Free T-Shirt With New Registration
- Need Another Practice Shirt? Click Here
- Our YSI's girls team will meet for practice twice per week for 1 hour each day. During the summer program, the team will undoubtedly gain the confidence and knowledge necessary to compete at a league level next year when we join a all year round city league (IWSL). This will be a great challenge for those players who wish to continue growing and developing their soccer skills (as individuals and as a team). Our main focus is to develop players and allow them to have fun and express themselves on the field. YSI's girls team will compete/scrimmage against other YSI team on Saturdays at Alcott.
- Please take a moment to read more about our YSI Girls summer program.
How do I register my child for the YSI Girls Team?
Our coaching staff will determine whether a player is ready to register for Youth Soccer International's girls soccer team based on their prior soccer experience coupled with our own experience with kids of similar age with similar abilities. We believe that our approach helps create a successful learning environment for children who are ultimately in love with the beautiful game.
In order to register, please contact us first by selecting the program of your choice below and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. Let us know what class you are interested in and the player's prior soccer experience.